The requirements for membership is as follows:
A prospective member must
- Purchase minimum shares of 200, 000 units which must be unencumbered for his/her membership life.
- Ordinarily resident within Nigeria. However, a member who in the course of his job leaves the field of operation of this Society may however retain his membership therein.
- Be a Nigerian Resident, However, a member whom TUCN transfers to another country will still retain his membership in the Cooperative.
- Be of good character.
- Not less than 18 years of age except in the case of an heir of a deceased member; and where the Director grants exemption from his qualification.
- Must be TEPNG Staff on TEPNG Payroll.
- Retired TEPNG Staff who are qualified for pension, may also be admitted subject to the approval of the Management Committee.
- Application for membership shall be made in writing to the Management Committee who shall have the discretion to grant or refuse same. Every member shall on admission be required to sign the Membership Form.
Our most recent dividend payment was N1.02 in 2017. We are adjudged by the Lagos state Co-operative board, our regulator, as the best co-operative in Nigeria at the moment.
The Cooperative has a strong service culture that has enabled it record consistent year on year growth in clientele base and key financial indices since its inception in 1984.
Total E&P Nigeria Staff Multipurpose Cooperative Society is recognized as one of the most profitable and well managed financial institutions in Nigeria for providing quality service, ethics, professionalism, integrity, innovation and internationally accepted corporate governance standards.